post taken from: runningjunkies
You know you are a runner when…….
- You run around cars (for your warm up)
- You have packed your entire race day outfit two weeks prior to the race
- In Florida hill repeats are actually bridge repeats (if you could find one) There are no hills in Florida with exception of Space Mountain at Disney
- Drivers yell at you to get out of the way even when you are running on the sidewalk
- You’ve been trampled/ almost trampled by another runner
- You come back after a race and rest week to find out you can run your routes with your eyes closed.
- You’ve been to Starbucks at least once
- You’ve run with the pain of chafing
- A dog has either bitten you or followed you back to your home or car
- You register for a race even after you swore you were never to run it again
-You’ve forgotten what its like not to run
- You can get in an ice bath with your running clothes on and launder them at the same time
- You get a severe case of shin splints at east once a week
- Body Glide can also be utilized as Butt Glide
- You think its funny when runners from the northeast can’t handle the heat and they think its funny you find 75 to be too cold to run
- You know where to find the best running stores and what is in each aisle
- You have tried every flavor of GU gels and still love Espresso Love
- An easy run is an oxymoron
Feel free to add on…..