Thursday, September 8, 2011

Week 2: Landmarks

Leaving for a quick 30min-er
So, I have my normal routes that I take when I run. I've learned what distance I've gone according to which landmarks I pass. I know when I'm a street before the church, I've gone a mile. I know when I hit Walgreens, its been a mile and a half.. so forth and so on. Its when I do an out and back that I get confused. I've never been good with math.  :)


Lady of Fatima aka Mile 1ish
From Wikipedia..
Our Lady of Fátima (Portuguese: Nossa Senhora de Fátima) (Portuguese pronunciation: [ˈfatimɐ]) is a title given to the Blessed Virgin Mary as She appeared in apparitions reported by three shepherd children at Fátima in Portugal. These occurred on the 13th day of six consecutive months in 1917, starting on May 13. The three children were Lúcia Santos and her cousins Jacinta and Francisco Marto.

I thought thats who that was... and now I know!


No comments:

Post a Comment