Thursday, September 15, 2011

Week 3: It's wicked dark

It is dark at 8pm now when I finally get a chance to go run. I need a headlamp or something. I have an LED light thing that I wear around my arm but that doesnt help me see the road!

I put in my 30 mins like I was supposed to tonight. Ya know, the phrase about how you dont regret any run you go on but you regret the ones you don't - its so true. For me, especially during the week, I am dragging my butt to get out the door. Maybe it has something to do with it being 8pm and I've been awake since 4am with about a 3 hour nap called bedtime.. I dunno. But once I get home, I'm happy that I went. Yeah, I have other chores to do... before I sat down to write this I started more laundry, loaded & unloaded the dishwasher, folded the kids clothes & put them away, emptied the litter box & trash cans. Its only 9:20pm.  I also need to work on some school work but I am so tired right now that I have sand in my eyes. Yes, I am one of those crazy people that can go run for 30 mins and be ready to take a nap when I return.

Saturday is an easy 2 miler. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment